YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sky Below the Ground

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Sky Below the Ground Empty
PostSubject: The Sky Below the Ground   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:43 am

Of Neal, Julie and Eric, who do you think would be the best leader and why?
Use and undeline 10 words from your vocabulary list from chapter 2.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Luke
X
X
Hyeon-Jin
X
X
Andy
X
X
Sang-Jun
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Luke1502

Luke1502

PostSubject: Eric The Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Eric and Neal was playing on Eric,s basement.The place where his father was going to remodel soon.His father also said "I am supposing this room!".They was playing guesses to trick Neal and Eric to be a leader.Just then, they heard a door swing open.There was Julie Rubin.Julie headed for Eric and Neal.When Julie came into the basement, they tell Julie how to play this game and they began.But Julie couldn't do it, so she tramped on the dusty floor.Also, she had get flicked on Eric and Neal, too.Suddenly, the door slant.There stood his father.The childrens sighed and gulped."I knew this would happen!"!!!shouted Neal."I am the leader"said Eric.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

PostSubject: The leader   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Eric because its Eric's basment and Neal and Eric suppose to clean they didn't clean so Eric said "we need a leader so I am the
leader!" so when Neal was almost too to grumble outside there was Julie so they cold Julie. Julie stared then she quickly ran down. Beneathwas Neal so Julie got off. So Eric said "I'm the leader." they was cleaning when Julie was dusting she got something
she almost reach aglass broke. Eric cleaned the glass Eric father came they all whistled he asked did you broke the glass
so they nodded so Eric said he was a leader.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Feedback for Luke   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 am

Luke1502 wrote:
Eric and Neal was playing on Eric,s basement.The place where his father was going to remodel soon.His father also said "I am supposing this room!".They was playing guesses to trick Neal and Eric to be a leader.Just then, they heard a door swing open.There was Julie Rubin.Julie headed for Eric and Neal.When Julie came into the basement, they tell Julie how to play this game and they began.But Julie couldn't do it, so she tramped on the dusty floor.Also, she had get flicked on Eric and Neal, too.Suddenly, the door slant.There stood his father.The childrens sighed and gulped."I knew this would happen!"!!!shouted Neal."I am the leader"said Eric.

Hi Luke.

I think you need to write this again. Who do YOU think would be the best leader and why? Tell me who YOU think is the best leader, and tell me why YOU think this person is the best.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Feedback for Hyeon-Jin   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 am

Hyeon-Jin wrote:
Eric because its Eric's basment and Neal and Eric suppose to clean they didn't clean so Eric said "we need a leader so I am the leader!" so when Neal was almost too to grumble outside there was Julie so they cold Julie. Julie stared then she quickly ran down. Beneathwas Neal so Julie got off. So Eric said "I'm the leader." they was cleaning when Julie was dusting she got something she almost reach aglass broke. Eric cleaned the glass Eric father came they all whistled he asked did you broke the glass so they nodded so Eric said he was a leader.

Hello Hyeon-Jin.

I think you need to write this again. I want to know who YOU think is the best leader and why YOU think this person is the best leader.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: who is best leader   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:33 am

I think Best leader is Eric. Because at stair Neal is scared so Eric go down quickly to Theme park
and Eric almost come down the theme park. but Neal is stared and peek Eric
and Eric open theme park door it was bright. Eric is just wait 10 secont of 5 second and go
to the stair.
flaming arrow threw to erics ear his not go away. so i think best leader is Eric
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: First Feedback for Andy   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Andy wrote:
I think Best leader is Eric. Because at stair Neal is scared so Eric go down quickly to Theme park
and Eric almost come down the theme park. but Neal is stared and peek Eric
and Eric open theme park door it was bright. Eric is just wait 10 secont of 5 second and go
to the stair.
flaming arrow threw to erics ear his not go away. so i think best leader is Eric

Well done Andy. You did well at trying to answer the question. I know who you think would be the best leader and why. Good job! There is a little problem with your answer, there is no theme park in Droon. Julie thinks Droon looks like a theme park.

Now, let's try to fix a few mistakes.
1. I think .......Best leader is Eric. >
2. Because at ...... stair Neal is scared so Eric go down quickly >
3. but Neal is stared and peek Eric and Eric open theme park door it was bright. > I have difficulty understanding this sentence.

Write your second draft in a new post.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Second draft   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 am

I think Best the leader is Eric. Because at the stair Neal is scared so Eric go down quickly to (Droom)Theme park and Eric almost come down the theme park. but Neal is stared(look) and (see)peek Eric and Eric open droom door it was bright. Eric is just wait 10 secont of 5 second and go to the stair. flaming arrow threw to erics ear his not go away. so i think best leader is Eric.
Back to top Go down
Sang-Jun

Sang-Jun

PostSubject: The leader   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 pm

I think, new leader is julie. because she first go into a small room. she is brave girl.
If exist the flaming house, she can rush there.
even if smolder mist,even if shimmer her around, she will advance front quickly.
Even if a lots of arrow spout she, she sing whistle brightly.
she fit the leader. she almost haven't fear.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

PostSubject: the leader is Eric   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:00 pm

I think the best leader is Eric because the basement is Eric's basement. and in Eric's basement they find the world were is beneath the basement. He goes to the under of the droon and almost to shoot by the flamming arrow he saw's his mom holding the bag's to clean the basement. and called his friend and neal acc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Below the Ground   The Sky Below the Ground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sky Below the Ground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSO English :: The Secrets of Droon :: The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet-
Jump to: