YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Groggles and Ninns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: Groggles and Ninns   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 am

In chapter 3, you meet Princess Keeah. Write a short story about Princess Keeah and her family.
Use and undeline 10 words from your vocabulary list from chapter 3.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Luke
X
X
Okay
Hyeon-Jin
X
X
Andy
X
X
X
X
Sang-Jun
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Luke1502

Luke1502

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: King Zello, Queen Relna, Princess Keeah.   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Keeah was heading to the door when he saw a King and a Queen. Later they became a family.King Zello likes to remodel the house and find tresure chests.He likes to peek in the basement.He also likes to hide in a hideout.Queen Relna love to recycle junks.She likes to clean dusty places.Princess Keeah find stuff, solve mystery.She always muffle his mom before goes to bed everyday.[u]
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: keeah's family   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm

king zello had a basment and queen relna had a chest inside there was lot's of junk that junk wasen't any junk. If you make a stuff with it, it was moving so they made lot's of groggles and ninn's. They went very quickly so no one could follow one day she was playing she sprained she saw a narrow path she grow fast. she tumbled her body tingled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Luke   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:12 am

Luke1502 wrote:
Keeah was heading to the door when he saw a King and a Queen. Later they became a family.King Zello likes to remodel the house and find tresure chests.He likes to peek in the basement.He also likes to hide in a hideout.Queen Relna love to recycle junks.She likes to clean dusty places.Princess Keeah find stuff, solve mystery.She always muffle his mom before goes to bed everyday.

This is a good effort Luke.

You write a lot of things about the family and that is good. I would have liked to have learned more about how they became a family. It is interesting to know that King Zello and Queen Relna are not Princess Keeah's real parents.

I do not understand your last sentence:
Quote :
She always [u]muffle his mom before goes to bed everyday.

Remember, to always try and explain everything.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Hyeon-Jin   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

Hyeon-Jin wrote:
king zello had a basment and queen relna had a chest inside there was lot's of junk that junk wasen't any junk. If you make a stuff with it, it was moving so they made lot's of groggles and ninn's. They went very quickly so no one could follow one day she was playing she sprained she saw a narrow path she grow fast. she tumbled her body tingled.

Hi Hyeon-Jin.

I see here that you are trying very hard to write a story about King Zello, Queen Relna and Princess Keeah. I have some difficulty understanding your story. Who is making the groggles and ninns? Maybe you can write a story about the king, queen and princess fighting against the groggles and ninns.

Write your story in a new post.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: keeah is   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:41 pm

king zello had a chest. inside the chest there was a paper scribbled. queen relna had a basement with junk. queen relna use the paper and made something's. keeah like to sprinkle it on the narrow path. she like solved problems and make magic dust.that made to vannish and pain. and they had a bird. it fluttered and folowed where ever keeah went.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: keeah   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:28 pm

At 3o'clock Keeah went to a king's garden. She is sprinkled the flowers.
suddenly she is fell down and she sprain her leg. gaden is broken and he groaned. She run away to Narrow path.
because that garden is king's garden. suddenly her view is fade and she is slept there.
1 hour later strange bird is flutter to me and she woke up. she is dash to another tree.
She take leaps and fix the her leg. bird is came and it suddenly vanished. it changed
big bird and it take to the keeah's hose. king is not angry and he cried to me and said " Are you Ok? "
and i said " yes"
i said " sorry for broke garden"
king replied " That's ok "
i naver go to king's garden...
Back to top Go down
Sang-Jun

Sang-Jun

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: keeah's "leave home"   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:20 pm

keeah's father is severe. her mather too. and she hate keeah.
finally, keeah resolved. " I go out outside!!!" if she vanish in castle,her parent will cry and say " keeahhhhh~~~~ where are you??"
keeah imagined her parent crying face and she laughed. keeah was happy.so
she leaped narrow steps. she tumble on staps and keeah spraine her ankle. she clasp her ankle and groan.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
maids were dashto keeah. "princess! why do you jump on steps?
keeah said "I wanted to vanish" "so, you try to die?" "no!!!!!!!" castle's flag fluttered. sky was clear.
keesh's legend is maybe countiue. forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Groggles and Ninns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groggles and Ninns   Groggles and Ninns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groggles and Ninns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSO English :: The Secrets of Droon :: The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet-
Jump to: