YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forbidden City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Forbidden City Empty
PostSubject: The Forbidden City   The Forbidden City I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:03 am

The plan to save Princess Keeah failed. The children were caught by Lord Sparr and his army of Ninns. What would you have done differently to save Princess Keeah? Why do you think your plan would have worked?
Use and underline 10 words from your vocabulary list from chapter 7.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Luke
X
X
X
Hyeon-Jin
X
X
X
Andy
X
X
X
X
Sang-Jun
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Luke1502

Luke1502

The Forbidden City Empty
PostSubject: The chance   The Forbidden City I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Max wasn't a ordinary spider and he wasn't captured. He sticked a sticy web at one ninn.It fell to an another ninn.Max get a ball called 'use this when you are in danger'.Max threw it to where childrens are. Sudden, 'wham'! The childrens were free! Lord Sparr fin flickered.Max whined.They found a walnut tree and throw the walnut to Sparr.Lord Sparr became loco.His nose became pug like maxes.Suddenly, Sparr was petrified.The ninns were all changed into dead bones.The mission was accomplished.Keeah, Eric, Neal, Julie, and Max wasn't a prisoner of Lord Sparr anymore.They ran to the realm of Galen longbeard.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

The Forbidden City Empty
PostSubject: the plan   The Forbidden City I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 pm

they was captured . inside there was only a window. lord sparr opened the door. max made a web. keeah saw a walnut and threw
it to lord sparr. so lord sparr was very angry. so they chittered. max made a hole and squeaked. keeah boick the door. lord sparr was a prisoner. lord sparr reversed and made a hole. they saw a ancient tree. so they zoomed. so they ran back to sparrs realm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forbidden City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden City   The Forbidden City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSO English :: The Secrets of Droon :: The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet-
Jump to: