YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into Thin Air

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Into Thin Air Empty
PostSubject: Into Thin Air   Into Thin Air I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 am

Imagine that you can control a flying carpet. Write a short story about what you would do with your magic carpet.
Use and underline 10 words from your vocabulary list from chapter 9.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Luke
X
X
X
Hyeon-Jin
X
X
X
Andy
X
X
X
X
Sang-Jun
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Luke1502

Luke1502

Into Thin Air Empty
PostSubject: Fly,Magic Carpet!   Into Thin Air I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:10 pm

I am flying!But this wobblycarpt is making my back hurt.'soaring is fun'.I thought.They look at the ground.Everything was small as ta marble.'This is a SUPER ORIGINAL RUG!'they thought."Go!"I shouted.Suddenly, I was in a storage room.There was harmessly bugs all over the place.The carpet was still for a moment.But later, it blast off.Magically, I met my friend Olive!He sat on the magic carpet.The magic carpet blasted us.We scrambled to a stair.We saw a spider crawling in the floor.It was Max the spider troll."I will take you home."he said.Olive and I stumbled to a dark room.We were in my room with the magic carpet!Next time, I will go to adventures to many places.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

Into Thin Air Empty
PostSubject: i can fly   Into Thin Air I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:12 pm

I was playing in the basement. I saw a carpet. It look like ordinary carpet. I sat on it, it was wobbly and fast. It soared to the air. And twisted to a small storage. The storage top was splintered. there was many carpets there mny friend angelina's store! me and angelina rode the carpet. it boomed. it went it to my base ment. I went to many store.Now I don't have to walk.I crawl to the basement there the harmless bugs came. I'm save.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into Thin Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Thin Air   Into Thin Air I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into Thin Air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSO English :: The Secrets of Droon :: The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet-
Jump to: