YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8. The Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

8. The Knight Empty
PostSubject: 8. The Knight   8. The Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 am

In this chapter, Jack and Annie find themselves in the moat surrounding the castle. Jack is extremely scared because he can hear sounds behind him of things or people jumping into the moat.

Pretend you are one of the guards chasing Jack and Annie. What would you do to catch them?

Use and underline 10 words from your 'The Knight' vocabulary list.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Kelly
X
X
X
X
Lisa
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

8. The Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. The Knight   8. The Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm

lf l wold be a guard of chasing them. l would told them to the boss of guards. l would not chasing them with other guards. lt's not a good method to catch them. we can't do anything when they run fastrt than us. so l will use a ginious method to catch them. Now let's go on to my story.
" There is inroaders! catch them" the guards shouted. They run faster than any guards. so l told my follower you should chase them instead of me.And l went to boss of guards foom. He was writting a letter to his wife and their children. l don't want to interrupt his calm and beautiful time. but l should said him that the inroaders are in the castle. Therefore l said " the inroaders are in the castle . we should catch them . The number of inroaders are two. But they are so fast .Also they were a strange clothes.They are so fast. and our guards are chasing them. I think they are younger than any other guards. they looks like a kids. they are two small and a little bit thin. we should station some guards around the castle.
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

8. The Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. The Knight   8. The Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:03 pm

[quote="Yoon-Ha"]lf l would be a guard of chasing them. l would told them to the boss of guards. l would not chasing them with other guards. lt's not a good method to catch them. we can't do anything when they run fastrt than us. so l will use a ginious method to catch them. Now let's go on to my story.
" There is inroaders! catch them" the guards shouted. They run faster than any guards. so l told my follower you should chase them instead of me.And l went to boss of guards room. l flailed the door. He was writting a letter to his wife and their children. l don't want to interrupt his calm and beautiful time. but l should said him that the inroaders are in the castle. so l made a fact cough. and l sputtered to him " the inroaders are in the castle . we should catch them . The number of inroaders are two. But they are so fast .Also they wear a strange clothes.They are so fast. and our guards are chasing them. I think they are younger than any other guards. they seem like a kids. they are small and a little bit thin. we should station some guards around the castle. Specially , we should station them around embankment .but they should be careful about terrible mist and slithering into moat."
The boss of the guards order guards to surround castle and part of some grove that the trees grew thick. Therefore the guards go outside to catch the young little inroaders.They looked tired and they gasped .l think they are poor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8. The Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8. The Knight   8. The Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8. The Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSO English :: Magic Tree House :: The Knight at Dawn-
Jump to: