YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home Must Wait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Home Must Wait Empty
PostSubject: Home Must Wait   Home Must Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 am

You must choose between saving Princess Keeah or going home. Which do you choose and why?
Use and underline 10 words from your vocabulary list from chapter 6.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Luke
X
X
X
Hyeon-Jin
X
X
X
Andy
X
X
X
X
Sang-Jun
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Luke1502

Luke1502

Home Must Wait Empty
PostSubject: Find The Stairs   Home Must Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Eric, Neal, and Julie wanted to go home. They scurried to where they had fallen. Suddenly, they were in Eric's basement. Then "THUD" They were in a weird place. They were on a creepy floor. They ploded. They shivered. the room was very shaggy.Suddenly, Lord Sparr went into that room. He commanded.Eric, Neal, and Julie didn't do wat Sparr commanded. They throwed a dust on gim. Just then, Keeah was back! She collected all the gernades and throw it to sparr. Sparr disappeared. He was begind Eric. Eric did a great kick. keeah charmed. Sparr was changed to a sand. Keeah casted the sand to ninn's. They were all gone, too! keeah jerked a carpet. he charmed. The carpet rise to the sky. A stair appeared. Eric, Neal, and Julie beckoned at keeah .Finally, they returned to Eric's basement.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

Home Must Wait Empty
PostSubject: going or save   Home Must Wait I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:18 pm

going to save keeah because to go home when I went to save keeah something jerked me so max command to find leep. I was walking I saw a shaggy thing it wasen't a leep. something cast me so I scurryed. I found leep so I went to save keeah with max. in the tower I seeked keeah. I was walking with them it thud. the stair boomned. I shivered and ploded home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Must Wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Must Wait   Home Must Wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Must Wait
Page 1 of 1