YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts   The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:04 pm

What did you like best about the sotry and why?
Write your answer using and underlining 15 words from any chapter of the book.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Luke
X
X
Hyeon-Jin
X
X
X
X
Andy
X
X
X
X
Sang-Jun
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Luke1502

Luke1502

PostSubject: flying through the air   The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Then, the carpet blast off through the air.Julie, Keeah, Eric, and Neal was flying in the sky! The carpet was wobbly.Now, Julie, Eric, and Neal knew why Keeah said it`s not an ordinary rug.Eric couldn`t belive that he and his friends were soaring through the sky without wings.Keeah thrusted the front of the carpet.The others copied her, too.Suddenly, a glowing light appeared.The light was so bright that they move their head to the rug.There was a tornado.It glowed.It swirled.Julie, Eric, and Neal stumbled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Feedback for Luke   The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Luke1502 wrote:
Then, the carpet blast off through the air.Julie, Keeah, Eric, and Neal was flying in the sky! The carpet was wobbly.Now, Julie, Eric, and Neal knew why Keeah said it`s not an ordinary rug.Eric couldn`t belive that he and his friends were soaring through the sky without wings.Keeah thrusted the front of the carpet.The others copied her, too.Suddenly, a glowing light appeared.The light was so bright that they move their head to the rug.There was a tornado.It glowed.It swirled.Julie, Eric, and Neal stumbled to the ground.

Hi Luke. Thank you for responding to the last question for this book. I would like you to write your answer again because I believe you did not understand the question very well.

I want you to tell me what you think was the best part of the book. What did you like the best about the story and why.

Write your answer in a new post.
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

PostSubject: I like this part...........................................   The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:16 pm

I liked when they try to clean up the basement and julie go to a room then when she was standing the floor vannish then the three friend goes down. And when they meet a puged nose spider max in the vannishing tower. I like this part because max nose is funny. when they fly on the magic carpet and blast to the sky and ran out. neal bang his head in the tower. when the red eye off down made lord sparr twisted pain. I liked when they became a prisoner and they find and soar to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts   The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet ... final thoughts
Page 1 of 1