YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write On page 21

Go down 
+2
Sang-Jun
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Write On page 21   Write On page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Write a paragraph about your future. Tell about your plans. Write about what you might be doing two years from now, five years from now, and ten years from now. Use sequence words to amke your writing clearer.

Name1st writing2nd writingGrade
Harold
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Sang-Jun
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

FBC = feedback coming
TBG = to be graded
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Sang-Jun

Sang-Jun

Write On page 21 Empty
PostSubject: page 21.   Write On page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 am

After that two years later, I'll graduate middle school and enter the ordinary high school. After that 5 years later from now, I'll graduate high school and enter the ordinary university. After that 10 years from now, I'll become thief. So I rob the Yannick's house. I'll steal Yannick's everything! or I'll become scientist. So I'll invent the thief robot. also that will rob the Yannick's house!!

Last edited by Sang-Jun on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 21   Write On page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Two years later, l'll be shang- shan high school student, then l'll study harder.After five years, l'll be seoul university student. l'll study law and other countries language. After 10 years, l'll be a diplomats of korea.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

Write On page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 21   Write On page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Two years later, I'll go to Pangyo Middle School. Five years later, I will go to Seoul Science High School. Ten years later, I will go to KAIST University.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 21 Empty
PostSubject: my future   Write On page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm

After three years later I will go to self-built high school. and I will study very hard for my future plan. after I graduate high school, I will go to university.
some students think It's finish. but It's just starting point of my dream. I will enter the graduate school, and get a doctor's degree. then I will be a professor of university.
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Write On page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 21   Write On page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

After 3years I`ll go to Anmin middle school and after five years I`ll maybe go to Changwon high shcool and Aftter 10 years I`ll go to Geongsang univercity.Then I`m going to live alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Write On page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 21   Write On page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write On page 21
Page 1 of 1