YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write On page 23

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Write On page 23   Write On page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:23 pm

What is your favorite game? How do you play it? Write a paragraph about the game using sequence words to describe how it is played.

Name1st writing2nd writingGrade
Harold
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Sang-Jun
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

FBC = feedback coming
TBG = to be graded
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 23   Write On page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 am

mario Kart is my favorite game. First, you should turn on wii . Second, put game CD. Third, choose your favorite version. fourth, choose a character. Fifth, read instructions. Sixth, lf you want to stop kart you can press the button that place on right wheel's holder.seventh, lf you want to use item you should press the button on the left of the weel's holder.Last, press start button and play game with turnig wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sang-Jun

Sang-Jun

Write On page 23 Empty
PostSubject: page.23   Write On page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 am

My favorite game was Crazy Arcade. It was popular game but now, It is falling.
Basic rule is very easy. First, you can make water-balloon,
It is very important role. It is not only break brick but also used to confine enemy in the water-balloon. If you are used to it to break bricks, sometimes you can get items. It'll make your ability higher and lead you to victory.
If a water ballon delay 4.5 second, you have to come off at that balloon. If you do not, the balloon will explode so you'll confine in the water.
But you don't have to care because your team can save you. But If team aren't around you, you'll die automatically. Also If enemy team explode you who is confined in the water, you'll die in an instant. This was very intersting game but now, It has lost interest and individuality because of indiscriminate patch.

Last edited by Sang-Jun on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 23   Write On page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:46 am

My favorite game is Mario Kart. l sometimes play the game in my friend's house. l have never seen that interesting game before. so l want to recommend you to play Mario Kart.First, you should turn on wii , second,put game CD. Third, choose your favorite version. Fourth, choose a character. When you choose character your shold choose most powerful charcter. Then you cna win the game. Fifth,you must read manual.and you shold know how to use steering wheel. lf you press left button on wheel kart is stop and if you press right button the kart is going faster and faster.lf you want to change balance , just turn the wheel. Last , please press the start button and play the game . It will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Write On page 23 Empty
PostSubject: My favourite game   Write On page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 pm

My favourite game is Icy tower.To play Icy tower you need to down-load it.In googletap icy-tower. If you down-load it then you can play it.You need to choose a character to go up the icy tower.There are three characters. You need a space bar to jump and the side keys to move.And if you come to the 100th floor,the tower starts to melt.So from the 100th you need to go fast.There is till 1000 floor.And if you want to have a combo, you need to run or tap the space bar very strong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Write On page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 23   Write On page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write On page 23
Page 1 of 1