YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write On page 9

Go down 
+2
Yoon-Ha
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Using one of the 4 titles given on page 9, write a paragraph. Remember to only include sentences that are related to your topic sentence.

Name1st writing2nd writing
3rd writing
Grade
Harold
do again
do again
Good
Good
Hye-Jin
do again
do again
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
do again
do again
do again
XXX
Yoon-Ah
do again
do again
Very Good
Very Good
Sang-Jun
do again
do again
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX

FBC = feedback coming
TBG = to be graded

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: caring for pet   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:10 pm

one day , my friend entrusted her pet to me. And she told me how to caring her pet. Also she told me to playing with her per with many toys.
After my friend was gone, l gave him breakfast. The pet takes 30minutes break. l took him to the park and jogged with him.
At noon, l gave him lunch. The pet also took break as morning.After that, l played with him with many toys.
At night. he excrete pooh and urine. l cleaned it up. l gave him last food. And l washed his body.
my friend took him to her house.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: I had a funny dream   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:26 pm

I had a funny dream. it was about my brothyer and me. I was playin a conputer came, then suddenly my brother ran toward me and hit me. At first, I didn't know why he did that, but my brother [had] warned me to go out and my brother played computer games.

Last edited by Hyeon-Joong on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Salad   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:14 pm

My Favorite Salad is th original salad with the Italian Sauce. I like this salad because I once ate a salad with Italian Sauce and it was so delicious, and I don't like the other salads like ' noodle with carrot salad '.
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: It was a very cold day   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm

The water became ice, and from morning ithe temprature was freezing . I wore warm clothes and went to the academy .In the academy the teacher put on the heater, so it was not so cold.But when I went to drink water it froze so I mixed ith hot water so it was a very cold day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Yoon-Ha   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 am

Yoon-Ha wrote:
one day, my friend entrusted her pet to me. And she told me how to caring [__] her pet. Also she told me to playing with her per with many toys. After my friend was gone, l gave him breakfast. The pet takes 30minutes break[I don't understand this sentence]. l took him to the park and jogged with him. At noon, l gave him lunch. The pet also took break as morning [what do you mean by 'break'?]. After that, l played with him with many toys. At night. he excrete pooh and urine. l cleaned it up. l gave him last food. And l washed his body. my friend took him to her house.

I like what you wrote Yoon-Ah. Your paragraph is logical and you use good sequence words to keep everything in order. Well done! Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Change the word = I saw three hours of cartoons on TV.
Fix the mistake = I last the ball. // I am do my homework. // i forgot my book.
Erase a word = I lost the the ball.
Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Harold   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:05 am

Harold wrote:
My Favorite Salad is th original salad with the Italian Sauce. I like this salad because I once ate a salad with Italian Sauce and it was so delicious, and I don't like the other salads like ' noodle with carrot salad '.

Well done Harold! You need to be careful with your use of capital letters. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Hyeon-Joong   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Hyeon-Joong wrote:
I had a funny dream. it was about my brothyer and me. I was playin a conputer came, then suddenly my brother ran toward me and hit me. At first, I didn't know why he did that, but my brother [___] warned me to go out and my brother played computer games.

This is good work Hyeon-Joong! Your story is interesting. I would also like to know why your brother told you to exit the room. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Hye-Jin   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Hye-Jin wrote:
The water became ice, and from morning ithe temprature was freezing . I wore warm clothes and went to the academy. In the academy the teacher put on the heater, so it was not so cold. But when I went to drink water it froze so I mixed ith [___]hot water so it was a very cold day.

I really like this story Hye-Jin! It is entertaining and fun to read. Iamgine a day that cold! Brrr.... Good work! Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 am

One day, my friend entrusted her pet to me. and she told me how to care for her pet. Also she told me to play with her pet with many toys. After my friend was gone, l gave him breakfast. The pet takes 30 minutes rest. l took him to the park and jogged with him. At noon, l gave him lunch. The pet also took a rest as morning .After that, l played with him with many toys. At night. he excreted . l cleaned it up. l gave him last food. and l washed his body. My friend took him to her house.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Salad   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 pm

My favorite salad is the original salad with the Italian sauce. I like this salad because I once ate a salad with Italian Sauce and it was so delicious, and I don't like the other salads like 'noodle with carrot salad'.
Back to top Go down
Sang-Jun

Sang-Jun

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: My Secret Hideout   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 am

I have a basement. This is a wonderful playing place! I can play computer games during 5 hours, I can watch my ultramordern TV, playing catch ball, listening music, eating pizza, sleeping...etc. I can do anything During 24 hours a day in this great hideout. but Nobody never scolds me because no one knows. When I'm sick of playing, I go home. This is really good place!
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: I had a funny dream   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 pm

I had a funny dream. it was about my brothyer and me. I was playin a conputer came, then suddenly my brother ran toward me and hit me. At first, I didn't know why he did that, but my brother [had] warned me to go out and my brother played computer games.

Last edited by Hyeon-Joong on Tue 16 Feb 2010 - 18:06; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Yoon-Ha   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 am

Yoon-Ha wrote:
One day, my friend entrusted her pet to me[.]and she told me how to care for her pet. Also she told me to play with her pet with many toys. After my friend was gone, l gave him breakfast. The pet takes [__] 30 minutes rest. l took him to the park and jogged with him. At noon, l gave him lunch. The pet also took a rest as [___] [___] morning. After that, l played with him with many toys. At night[.] he excreted. l cleaned it up. l gave him [___] last food[.] and l washed his body. My friend took him to her house.

Well done Yoon-Ah. You tried hard to fix your mistakes. I've pointed out a few more for you to look at. Please, fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Harold   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 am

Harold wrote:
My favorite salad is the original salad with the Italian sauce. I like this salad because I once ate a salad with Italian Sauce and it was so delicious, and I don't like the other salads like [']noodle with carrot salad['].

Good work Harold. This is a short, but precise paragraph. I would have liked to have seen more writing. For example, you could have told us what you like about the Italian Sauce? Please, fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Sang-Jun   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 am

Sang-Jun wrote:
I have a basement. This is a wonderful playing place! I can play computer games during 5 hours, I can watch my ultramordern TV, playing catch ball, listening [__] music, eating pizza, [...] etc. I can do anything During 24 hours a day in this great hideout. but Nobody never scolds me because no one knows. When I'm sick of playing, I go home. This is really [__] good place!

This is a very good story Sang-Jun. I would like to have a hideout like the one you are describing. Fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Hyeon-Joong   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 am

Hyeon-Joong wrote:
I had a funny dream. it was about my brothyer and me. I was playin a conputer came, then suddenly my brother ran toward me and hit me. At first, I didn't know why he did that, but my brother had warned me to go out and my brother played computer games.

This is a good effort at trying to fix your mistakes Hyeon-Joong. Keep working hard. Please, fix your mistakes in a NEW POST.

Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 pm

One day, my friend entrusted her pet to me and she told me how to care for her pet. Also she told me to play with her pet with many toys. After my friend was gone, l gave him breakfast. The pet took about 30 minutes rest. l took him to the park and jogged with him. At noon, l gave him lunch. The pet also took a rest as same as morning. After that, l played with him with many toys. At night he excreted. l cleaned it up. l gave him the last food and l washed his body. My friend took him to her house.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: my brother   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 am

I had a funny dream. it was about my brother and me. I was playin a computer game, then suddenly my brother ran toward me and hit me. At first, I didn't know why he did that, but my brother had warned me to go out and my brother played computer games.

Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback Hye-Jin   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 am

The water became ice, and from morning ithe temprature was freezing . I wore warm clothes and went to the academy. In the academy the teacher put on the heater, so it was not so cold. But when I went to drink water it froze so I mixed ith [___]hot water so it was a very cold day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Third feedback for Harold   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Harold wrote:
My favorite salad is the original salad with the Italian sauce. I like this salad because I once ate a salad with Italian Sauce and it was so delicious, and I don't like the other salads like the noodle with carrot salad.

Good Harold!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Third Feedback for Yoon-Ha   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Yoon-Ha wrote:
One day, my friend entrusted her pet to me and she told me how to care for her pet. Also she told me to play with her pet with many toys. After my friend was gone, l gave him breakfast. The pet took about [a] 30 minutes rest. l took him to the park and jogged with him. At noon, l gave him lunch. The pet also took a rest as same as morning. After that, l played with him with many toys. At night he excreted. l cleaned it up. l gave him the last [of his] food and l washed his body. My friend took him to her house.

Very Good Yoon-Ha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Third feedback for Hyeon-Joong   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Hyeon-Joong wrote:
I had a funny dream. it was about my brother and me. I was playin a computer game, then suddenly my brother ran toward me and hit me. At first, I didn't know why he did that, but my brother had warned me to go out [__] and [__] my brother played computer games.

Good Hyeon-Joong! Please, fix your mistakes in a NEW POST.

Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback Hye-Jin   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Hye-Jin wrote:
The water became ice, and from morning ithe temprature was freezing. I wore warm clothes and went to the academy. In the academy the teacher put on the heater, so it was not so cold. But when I went to drink water it froze so I mixed [___] ith hot water so it was a very cold day.

This is a good effort Hye-Jin. Please, fix your mistakes in a NEW POST.

Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 pm

I had a funny dream. it was about my brother and me. I was playin a computer game, then suddenly my brother ran toward me and hit me. At first, I didn't know why he did that, but my brother had warned me to go out, [after ] [that], my brother played computer games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write On page 9
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next