YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write On page 5

Go down 
+2
Yoon-Ha
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Write On page 5   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Write a paragraph without stating the main idea in exact words. Make your detail sentences clear enough so that your readers will understand your main idea.

Name1st writing2nd writing
3rd writing
Grade
Harold
do again
Excellent
XXX
Excellent
Hye-Jin
do again
do again
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
do again
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
do again
do again
Very good
Very good
Sang-Jun
do again
Excellent
XXX
Excellent
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX

FBC = feedback coming
TBG = to be graded

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: My pet is the smartest animal   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 pm

l raise chimpazee. l am proud of my pet. He is good at exercise. Also he can make wonderful performance himself. He is kind to everyone. so many people told he is smart and genious. l think so, too. He can remember the number better than me. Therefore, Sometimes my pet open lock. So l changed my cashbox with metal. Because of my pet, all of my village people wants to raise chimpansee as a pet. l have never seen that genious pet before.
Next time , l'll take one more chimpanzee . The chimpanzee can be my pet's friend. Then he can be more active than before.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: my old sneakers have been good friends   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:19 pm

My old sneakers have been good friends. because I've been walking a long time with them. I've gone to school trips. and academy. But i think I have to buy new ones. Because my sneakers are very old I've walked with it for just half year. It looks old and dirts everywhere but my mom says I can use it more but my classmates bought new shoes for new school. so I think I have to get new ones!
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Vacations are the Best Time of the Year   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Vacations are the best time of the year. First, we have the Summer Vacation. We go to the beach, watch baseball, Summer Olympics, and World Cup. Second we have the Winter Vacation. We ski, wathch Winter Olympics, and basketball. Last, on both vacations, I play games, travel, and play sports.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: First Feedback for Yoon-Ah   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Yoon-Ha wrote:
l raise [____] chimpazee. l am proud of my pet. He is good at exercise. Also he can make wonderful performance [____] himself. He is kind to everyone. so many people told [____] he is smart and [___] genious. l think so, too. He can remember the number better than me. Therefore, Sometimes my pet open [___] lock. So l changed my cashbox with [___] metal [___]. Because of my pet, all [___] people of my village people wants to raise chimpansee as a pet. l have never seen that genious pet before.
Next time , l'll take one more chimpanzee . The chimpanzee can be my pet's friend. Then he can be more active than before.

This is well done Yoon-Ah! I like the effort you put into your work. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Change the word = I saw three hours of cartoons on TV.
Fix the mistake = I last the ball. // I am do my homework. // i forgot my book.
Erase a word = I lost the the ball.
Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: summer is the best time of the year   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 am

summer is the best time of the year, because we can eat ice-cream and we have summer vacations also in summer we can wear comfortable clothsDay is longer than night so we have bright sunshine till about 7pm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Harold   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Harold wrote:
Vacations are the best time of the year. First, we have the Summer Vacation. We go to the beach, watch baseball, Summer Olympics, and World Cup. Second we have the Winter Vacation. We ski, wathch Winter Olympics, and basketball. Last, on both vacations, I play games, travel, and play sports.

This is excellent work Harold! I like the effort you put in. It reads well and everything you wrote supports your topic sentence. Good work. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Hye-Jin   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Hye-Jin wrote:
summer is the best time of the year, because we can eat ice-cream and we have summer vacations [___] also in summer we can wear comfortable clothsDay is longer than night so we have bright sunshine till about 7pm [___]

Well done Hye-Jin! You have some very good ideas and they all support your topic sentence. Keep working hard. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sang-Jun

Sang-Jun

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Winter is the best time of year.   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Winter is the best time of year. First, it is fun and intersting because there exists many speacial occasions.Winter has new years day and christmas that is accidently my birthday. Second, because I can have one more present on my birthday, I'm happy. I don't like to sweat because It's sticky, so I like cold weather. Finally, I can play with beautiful snow and I can make a snow man.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Sang-Jun   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 am

Sang-Jun wrote:
Winter is the best time of year. First, it is fun and intersting because there exists many speacial occasions.Winter has new years day and christmas that is accidently my birthday. Second, because I can have one more present on my birthday, I'm happy. I don't like to sweat because It's sticky, so I like cold weather. Finally, I can play with beautiful snow and I can make a snow man.

This is very good work Sang-Jun! I like your reasons for liking winter. Remember the names of places, holidays and people take capital letters. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 5   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm

l raise the chimpazee. l am proud of my pet. He is a good athlete. Also he can make a wonderful performance with himself. He is kind to everyone. so many people told that he is smart and genious. l think so, too. He can remember the numbers better than me. Therefore, my pet sometimes opended the lock. l changed my lock with using metal key. Because of my pet, all the my of village want to raise chimpansee as a pet. l have never seen that genious pet before.
Next time , l'll raise one more chimpanzee . The chimpanzee can be my pet's friend. Then he can be more active than before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Yoon-Ha   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Yoon-Ha wrote:
l raise the chimpazee. l am proud of my pet. He is a good athlete. Also he can make a wonderful performance with himself. He is kind to everyone. so many people told [___] that he is smart and [___] genious. l think so, too. He can remember the numbers better than me. Therefore, my pet sometimes opended the lock. l changed my lock with using [___] metal key. Because of my pet, all the [___] [___] my of village want to raise [__] chimpansee as a pet. l have never seen that [___] genious pet before.
Next time, l'll raise one more chimpanzee. The chimpanzee can be my pet's friend. Then he can be more active than before.

This is a very good effort at correcting your mistakes Yoon-Ah. I am really proud. Keep up the good work. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 5   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:26 pm

l raise chimpazee. l am proud of my pet. He is a good athlete. Also he can make a wonderful performance with himself. He is kind to everyone. so many people told me that he is smart and very genious. l think so, too. He can remember numbers better than me. Therefore, my pet sometimes opended the lock. l changed my lock which made of metal . Because of my pet, all the people in my village want to raise a chimpansee as a pet. l have never seen the genious pet before.
Next time, l'll raise one more chimpanzee. The chimpanzee can be my pet's friend. Then he can be more active than before.
Back to top Go down
Harold

Harold

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Vacations are the Best Time of the Year   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Vacations are the best time of the year. First, we have the summer vacation. We go to the beach, watch baseball, Summer Olympics, and World Cup. Second we have the Winter Vacation. We ski, watch Winter Olympics, and basketball. Last, on both vacations, I play games, travel, and play sports.
Back to top Go down
Sang-Jun

Sang-Jun

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Winter is the best time of year   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 am

Winter is the best time of year. First, it is fun and intersting because there exists many special occasions.Winter has New Year's Day and Christmas that is accidently my birthday. Second, because I can have one more present on my birthday, I'm happy. I don't like to sweat because the sweat is sticky, so I like cold weather. Finally, I can play with beautiful snow and I can make a snow man.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Final Feedback for Yoon-Ha   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Yoon-Ha wrote:
l raise chimpazee. l am proud of my pet. He is a good athlete. Also he can make a wonderful performance with himself. He is kind to everyone. so many people told me that he is smart and very genious. l think so, too. He can remember numbers better than me. Therefore, my pet sometimes opended the lock. l changed my lock which made of metal . Because of my pet, all the people in my village want to raise a chimpansee as a pet. l have never seen the genious pet before.

Very good Yoon-Ha! I am happy with all the effort you put into trying to correct your mistakes. Below you'll find a final correct version of your work. Keep up the good work.

l raise
a chimpazee. l am proud of my pet. He is a good athlete. Also he can make wonderful performances by himself. He is kind to everyone, so many people told me that he is smart and a genious. l think so, too. He can remember numbers better than I. Therefore, my pet sometimes opened the lock. l changed my lock with one made of metal. Because of my pet, all the people in my village want to raise a chimpansee as a pet. l have never seen such a genious pet before.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Hyeon-Joong   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Hyeon-Joong wrote:
My old sneakers have been good friends[.] because I've been walking a long time with them. I've gone to school trips. and academy. But i think I have to buy new ones. Because my sneakers are very old[.] I've walked with it for just half [___] year. It looks old and dirts everywhere but my mom says I can use it more[.] but my classmates bought new shoes for [___] new school. so I think I have to get new ones!

This is good work Hyeon-Joong! I like your story and I enjoy the way you wrote about your shoes. Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Add a word = [___]

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Harold   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Harold wrote:
Vacations are the best time of the year. First, we have the summer vacation. We go to the beach, watch baseball, Summer Olympics, and World Cup. Second we have the Winter Vacation. We ski, watch Winter Olympics, and basketball. Last, on both vacations, I play games, travel, and play sports.

This is excellent Harold. I am really proud. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Sang-Jun   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Sang-Jun wrote:
Winter is the best time of year. First, it is fun and intersting because there exists many special occasions. Winter has New Year's Day and Christmas that is accidently my birthday. Second, because I can have one more present on my birthday, I'm happy. I don't like to sweat because the sweat is sticky, so I like cold weather. Finally, I can play with beautiful snow and I can make a snow man.

Excellent work Sang-Jun. I like your story. It is easy to read and you have good details.

Sang-Jun wrote:
Finally, I can play with beautiful snow and I can make a snowman.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Second draft   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:35 am

summer is the best time of the year, because we can eat ice-cream and we have summer vacations [_and__] also in summer we can wear comfortable cloths Day is longer than night so we have bright sunshine till about 7pm [__._]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Hyae-Jin   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 am

Hye-Jin wrote:
summer is the best time of the year[,] because we can eat ice-cream[,] and we have summer vacations [_and__] also in summer we can wear comfortable cloths[.] [___] Day is longer than night so we have bright sunshine till about 7pm.

Well done Hye-Jin! Keep working hard. Please fix your mistakes in a NEW POST.

Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: my old sneakers   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 pm

My old sneakers have been good friends because I've been walking a long time with them. I've gone to school trips and school. But I think I have to buy new ones. My sneakers are very old[.] I've walked with it for just half [an] year. It look old and dirt everywhere but my mom says I can use them more[.] Our classmates bought new shoes for going to middle school. so I think I have to get new ones!
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Summer   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Summer is the best time of the year because we can eat ice-cream ,we have summer vacations and we can wear comfortable cloths.Finally day is longer then night so we have sunshine till 7pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Write On page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 5   Write On page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write On page 5
Page 1 of 1